Merry Christmas! Oona's list to keep you busy
Can you believe that its Christmas already?!
The kids are home for a couple of months yet and now we have the challenge of coming up with activities to keep them busy. How about let them help out and come up with their own list of creative things to do over the school holidays?
Here are Oona's (6 years old) activity suggestions to keep your little ones creative and busy:
1. Draw a picture of what is important to you at Christmas
2. Draw and colour your favourite food that you ate on Christmas Day
3. Design and craft a Christmas crown out of paper and gems
4. Make a card for your close friend that you didn't see at Christmas
5. Make a Christmas ornament using old toys and other objects
7. Draw a pet portrait - your pet can be playing with you or a friend
8. Use your empty present boxes and tape to make a rocketship
9. Make a collaged scene using some of your present wrapping paper and magazines
10. Draw your favourite animal dressed up as Santa!
Happy holidays! x